Friday, June 29, 2012

Sally Field looks great without plastic surgery!

629 aa ms

Sally Field is 65, and she looks great with long hair.  No plastic surgery either she says, her neck is going a bit, but she looks amazing.

Jan, don’t even go there.  Sally Fields is a size 2, that’s why she looks good with long hair.  No way can I grow my hair out, I would just look old(er).  But I do miss it, I loved long hair.  *sigh*

However, we do both have the same necklace.  She wore this necklace all the time on Brothers & Sisters, not the longer chain, the shorter one.  I bought one that looks just like it a few years ago, and I’ve worn it all the time since.  Why can’t I just be content to have the same necklace?  I’m never going to be a size 2 and be able to grow my hair out.  The woman doesn’t even have bat winged arms, for gawds sake.  How does she do it?  The hands look old though, the hands never lie.  Oh for Pete’s sake, she looks fantastic, I need to quit picking her apart!

Cute little dress, too…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena